In partnership with the Municipality of Neebing, we are inviting you to explore your own backyard this September.
Some of our favourite local food producers call Neebing home, and it's easy to see why. A rolling landscape woven into farmland, awe-striking cliffs, the boreal forest, and direct access to Lake Superior make this one special corner of our region.
The Neebing Picnic Bundle highlights quality products produced hyper-locally. Consider it a taste of the Neebing terroir.
- A loaf of rustic bread from the Bakeshop on Boundary
- A wedge of Thunder Oak Old Gouda
- A jar of H&P Jams and Jellies crab apple jelly (or alternative)
- A jar of H&P Jams and Jellies pickled goods
- Butter tarts from Jo-Mik Baking
- A bottle of freshly made Nor'Wester Maple Co. blueberry maple lemonade
- A set of two vintage drink glasses
- A lovely wooden picnic basket to keep forever
The first 10 orders will receive a free picnic tote allowing you the ultimate free range to explore the sites and trails that Neebing offers this autumn.
Available only on Saturday, September 18th. Pick-up is available at the following locations (select at check-out).
- The Neebing Municipality Office: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- The Cheese Encounter: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Fine Print
- Everything will be prepared for you to picnic from pick-up!
- Baskets are suitable for 2 people
- Due to the nature of this experience, no food or product substitutions will be made.
- There is no delivery option for this product
*Pick-up options have been created specifically for this product. If you are looking to purchase other items from the Eaten & Told shop not related to this product, please place a separate order*