We're heading south for this one!
In partnership with the Municipality of Neebing, we are inviting you to explore your own backyard this summer. Some of our favourite food producers call Neebing home, and it's easy to see why. A rolling landscape woven into farmland, awe-striking cliffs, the boreal forest, and direct access to Lake Superior make this one special corner of our region.
Some have declared 2021 as the summer of picnics and we're offering one that's a little different from the rest. The Neebing Picnic Bundle highlights quality products produced hyper-locally.
Consider it a taste of the Neebing terroir.
- A Bakeshop on Boundary freshly made baguette
- A wedge of Thunder Oak Lavender & Orange Gouda
- A wedge of Thunder Oak Extra Old Gouda
- A jar of H&P Jams and Jellies crab apple jelly (or alternative)
- A jar of H&P Jams and Jellies pickled goods
- Two Bakeshop on Boundary lemon squares
- A bottle of Nor'Wester Maple Co. freshly made maple lemonade
- A set of two vintage drink glasses
- A lovely wooden picnic basket to keep forever
The first 10 orders will receive a free picnic tote allowing you the ultimate free range to explore the sites and trails that Neebing offers.
Picnic Location Pairing
Every detail has been considered. This picnic bundle is best experienced at the
Little Trout Bay Conservation Area, a 13-minute drive from the Neebing Municipality Office pick-up location.
Layout your picnic blanket on the dock or settle into one of the many picnic tables available on site. This is also the location of the trailhead for the James Duncan Nature Trail, a scenic hike allowing you to take in spectacular views of Lake Superior and its many islands.
A $5 donation per basket will be made to the Lakehead Regional Conservation Authority to cover the parking fee, regardless of whether or not you choose to visit this location.
The Fine Print
- Everything will be prepared for you to picnic from pick-up!
- Baskets are suitable for 2 people
- Due to the nature of this experience, no food or product substitutions will be made.
Available only on Saturday, June 26th. Pick-up is available at the following locations (select at check-out). There is no delivery available for this bundle.
- The Neebing Municipality Office (recommended for the full Neebing Picnic Bundle experience) 11-2pm
- The Cheese Encounter 11-6pm (SOLD OUT)
*Pick-up options have been created specifically for this product. If you are looking to purchase other items from the Eaten & Told shop not related to this product, please place a separate order*